The door
Breaking up for ever
Is death itself..
Leaving pieces of a broken heart behind
Is as final as an end.
Is as final as an end.
You heard the door creak open yesterday night..
It was me..leaving you for ever..
Hesitantly,but knowing,
you had left the door unfastened,
to make it easy for me to leave.
As I stepped out
I died in our world yesterday.
I am walking bare-footed
On the desolate path of the dead,
Under the starry canopy.
Memories hurt,
Like thorns..
Feet numb and bleeding.
I feel no pain..
There is no pain after death.
I hear footsteps
At your door..walking in..
I see a dim cozy golden glow
Of surrender and passion..
You die again when
You leave your land.
Turning the eyes away from
All that you loved.
All that you loved.
Never to return.
When you part ways for ever,
Emotions die.
I recognize from far,
Your new glow
Your new glow
Kindled in the dawns and dusk
You hear flutes and lyres from far,
As you close your eyes passionately,
Chasing the fragrance
Chasing the fragrance
Of your new found dreams.
The alien land
Harsh and shade less,
Hurts and burns.
The dark smoke curling up
From the distant land,
From a bed of golden orange ember..
Will tell you I am dead at last..
I am dead finally
In your life...
There is no pain
On the feet,or in the heart.
I don't recognize your face anymore..
I am not alive.
__________________________________
rtv
09.02.2016

No comments:
Post a Comment