Promises in silence
I speak the language of silence.
The mother tongue has eluded me, betraying meanings.
I needed words to speak my heart out.
To declare my presence , a language of silence.
To make promises..
Promises purified
in silence.
We never trusted the din of the crowd,
Where words are
lame and vague.
We never believed the oratory of the unknown,
They could
never touch the hidden chords.
We believed only those weak melting eyes
Watching each other in the faint glow..
Reassuring helplessly,
Making promises in silence.
You can trust silence than sermons.
A moment of distilled silence can mean you volumes.
The truth of silence will lead you
To the serene muddy lanes of heavens.
Silence will lead you to the flowery valleys
Where God
himself takes a walk.
Lightning stands unsure and the thunder goes mute,
Beholding the grandeur of silence.
I've learned the
new language,
The language of honest silence.
To make promises that you believe ..
The promises I
make in weeping silence.
-----------------------------------------
12.
8. 2013
rtv

No comments:
Post a Comment