I have always found Tattoos and the emotions behind them interesting and awsome, because Tattoos are statements of your mind and they are permanent. ...
Tattoo
Tattoos are graffities...
Scripted on our bodies,
Un-erasable, magical !
The most adored conviction
Of a challenging existence..
A proud defiance to a,
dull conformity.!
They are designs of passion
Etched on the beautiful
Niches of the body and heart.
Tattoos pronounce
You are different,
Liberated and free...
Aggressive ones pride in the
Sensual little images on their
Erogenous zones !
On a subdued rainy afternoon
I unrobe to probe the tattoo on me.
I find it with my eyes closed.
The tattoo is on my soul,
Permanent and magical.
You are ! .you are the tattoo,
Arted on me,
Like an inscribed graffiti.
________________________
rtv
21/7/2009
Tattoos are graffities...
Scripted on our bodies,
Un-erasable, magical !
The most adored conviction
Of a challenging existence..
A proud defiance to a,
dull conformity.!
They are designs of passion
Etched on the beautiful
Niches of the body and heart.
Tattoos pronounce
You are different,
Liberated and free...
Aggressive ones pride in the
Sensual little images on their
Erogenous zones !
On a subdued rainy afternoon
I unrobe to probe the tattoo on me.
I find it with my eyes closed.
The tattoo is on my soul,
Permanent and magical.
You are ! .you are the tattoo,
Arted on me,
Like an inscribed graffiti.
________________________
rtv
21/7/2009
Loved it...the tattoo on the soul.
ReplyDelete